Explosive Detection Dog (EDD) Teams are also sometimes referred to as bomb dogs or bomb sniffing dogs. The breeds of the EDDs include: (i) Belgian Malinois; (ii) Dutch Shepherds; and (iii) German Shepherds. The EDDs are trained to detect the following explosive odors:
- Trinitrotouene (“TNT”);
- Detonating Cord containing Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate (“PETN”) and Cyclotrimethylene Trinitramine (“RDX”);
- Smokeless Powder;
- Black Powder;
- Water Gel;
- Sodium Chlorate;
- Potassium Chlorate;
- Semtex containing PETN and RDX; and
- Ammonium Nitrate
The provider will provide all required canine documentation at time of delivery.
Documentation that will be provided includes, but is not limited, to:
- One year Health Warranty against congenital diseases for each canine.
- 90 day workability Guarantee for each canine.
- Standard medical inspection certificate
- Certificate of Origin for each canine.
- Medical History report for each canine.
- Current Vaccination Certificate from an approved/certified veterinarian.
Contact us regarding these dogs.