For deployment to remote communities that lack safe and secure drinking water, this unit is designed for Emergency Water Purification in the event of a natural disaster, refugee crisis, or other man-made disaster. More Security, LLC offers a highly portable solution:
• 3.7 liters/min (1 Gallon Per Minute)
• Rugged hard shell case with wheels
• Low weight 16 kg (50 lb) Dimensions 22x17x10 inches
• Meets or Exceeds WHO and NSF protocols
• The onboard pump can draw water from virtually any source.
• Self priming 60psi pump
• 30 Watt solar panel
• Spare filter set, spare UV/Quartz sleeve, intake/discharge hoses, battery, 30 Watt solar panel, AC/DC converter, 12 Volt car battery adapter, all included.
• HS Code is 842121
The unit can be powered by generator, A/C power, DC power, 12 Volt batteries and/or integrated solar power.